Approved New Member: goofy

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 4, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  2. goofy

goofy Walk On

Name:jerry baker

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):goofy21792
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:mst
    General Availability for User vs User games:mon thru fri after 6 pm mst to 10 pm mst sat and most of the day
    Favorite Teams:dallas cowboys,chicago cubs
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:kevinmack
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues?yes
    What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)?madden
    Where?madden class,mpl,40 nick and a few more
    2. How long have you been playing video games?32 yrs
    How long have you been playing online?8
    3. What type of player would you say you are?sportman
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?i feel good about it
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines?yes
    Any questions or concerns?no
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO.
    How do you see yourself fitting into our community?great ive been around of some others here
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?a great community and some good game play
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do?
    How do you handle the situation?frist i would give them a warning and if it pursisted i would let the right people know
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in?
    What is your preferred league setup?not yet

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Please go into some more detail with the one word answers..

4. goofy

goofy Walk On

Name:jerry baker
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):goofy21792
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:mst
    General Availability for User vs User games:mon thru fri after 6 pm mst to 10 pm mst sat and most of the day
    Favorite Teams:dallas cowboys,chicago cubs and the utah utes
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:when kevinmack brought his lg over here
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues?yes ive been playing in online leagues for the past 6 yrs now and still going
    What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)?madden is the only online leagues ive played in so far
    Where?madden class,mpl,40 nick and a few more and now tso
    2. How long have you been playing video games?so far 32 yrs and counting ill never stop playing video games
    How long have you been playing online?6 yrs now and ived loved all 6 so far
    3. What type of player would you say you are?sportman and a very challenging match for most
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?with my age i try to get along with everyone so with this i feel ill fit in great
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines?yes i have and i like the gameplay fits my style
    Any questions or concerns?not at the moment i hope i wont have any concerns
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.as stated im 43 yrs old married with 2 girls ive been playing madden since it came out my fav team is dallas cowboys i like to spend time with my family ive been playing in online lgs for 6 yrs now ive meet alot of good people from my online lgs like kevmack ,jay and many others sorry if i didnt name them all im looking forward to being here for a long time
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO.
    How do you see yourself fitting into our community?great ive been around of some others here and my game play will fit in just great
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?a great community and some good game play and meet some good people
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do?
    How do you handle the situation?frist i would give them a warning and if it pursisted i would let the right people know so the problem can be corrected and stopped cause were all here for the same thing great game not lobby play
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in?not yet but with time i will look into more lgs
    What is your preferred league setup?franchise and normal i like francise better cause you can pick your players to fit your style of play

im going to give anyone a great game and a good challenge in madden so watch out im the one youll think is a easy win but ill come at you hard and make you bring your a game so lets get it on cl to all

• Like Like x 1
  5. goofy

goofy Walk On

i hope thats works for you im a quiet guy if theres any else youd like ill be happy to do it

• Like Like x 1
  6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

LOL.. Sorry.. Just not a fan of one world responses.. Quiet guy myself.. Approved! Welcome to tso!

7. goofy

goofy Walk On

thanks glad to be here looking forward to some great game play

• Like Like x 1