Approved New Member: Googie08

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Googie08, Jun 19, 2014.

?

Should Nelson Ortiz be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Googie08

Googie08 Walk On

Name: Nelson Ortiz
    Gamertag/PSN: Googie08
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Night around 7pm
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Online web search

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Yes FFI the show mlb14, madden etc.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I've been playing video games since I was 10 years old. I've been online for about 6 to 7 years.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Very active.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    None great.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    Hello I am looking for a league that is fun entertaining and enjoyable to play and meet other members of the league. I am looking for leagues to play in for long term.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I feel with my competitiveness and positive attitude that I can be an ambitious person and great motivator to others to strive to great performance. Never give up die trying.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Great teamwork and enjoyment and excitement playing different games.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I make sure they are aware of the rules and then I reach out to the Modz or commish for FYI and follow-up.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    UFC Ps4 and Madden PS4 and maybe 2k15. MLB the show 14 and 15. Wwe 15

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. Googie08

Googie08 Walk On

3. Googie08

Googie08 Walk On

Yes read and agreed

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Get ahold of _MG_ and G_T_G for UFC.

• Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Welcome to TSO, Nelson. Feel free to check out Quality Simulation Football if you haven't already. We'll be moving to the PS4 platform for Madden 15. Best to get your interest and application in now for when we start gearing up toward the end of July - beginning of August. Any questions; let us know. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1