Approved New Member: goose_316

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 26, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome goose_316,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. goose_316

goose_316 Walk On

Name: Bradley W. Gossage (No relation)
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): bwyant32 (PS)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: pirateball3255
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Work full-time, but weekdays after 5 PM typically and weekends when I'm free. I do have a 3 year old son and love to golf but I save time for my video games
    Favorite Teams: Tampa Bay Buccs (loved the old style uni's)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA Sports website, tiger woods area

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Currently play in some Links 2003 PC leagues, pretty informal, no real rule breakers. Its golf.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    The game year says it all, love golf games online... hence finally purchasing Tiger Woods from seeing this tour idea posted on the EA Forums.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    All I play is golf online so its hard to be anything than what you are. There is no way to cheat it or manipulate the game, your either good, bad, or average.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    From my experience, unless your playing match play events, you typically don't interact that much with people. But from my Links days, everyone is cordial no real animosity.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Seems strict but that is good, weeds out the "half assers"

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    30 years old, have a 3 year old son, avid golfer, first venture in a Tiger Woods console game since 2009. Just like an organized place to play a fun game online.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Whatever anyone needs, I'm here to help.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    A fun experience playing Tiger Woods online.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Once again, thats the joy of playing Tiger Woods. But if anyone does break a rule on there, just follow the correct chain of command to report it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    TCCT: Tradition Country Club Tour

4. Once your application has been approved, a staff member will post in your application thread saying so.

5. PM the commish of the league(s) you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability.

6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community!

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Hopefully he can get approved soon!! Love seeing some new PS3 Tiger woods guys coming on!!

4. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

I'm a recruiting hard! Thought I had another lined up, but never heard back from him from this morning and didn't see anything in the lounge....

• Like Like x 1
  5. goose_316

goose_316 Walk On

I'm anxious to play in a tiger woods tour, how many members do you expect that are active?

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

We will be combining the PS3 side with the xbox side... So I have no clue how many people are on the xbox side but currently we sit at i think 13 members for ps3.. Xbox has more members in general on the site so they could have a good bit!

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved. Welcome to TSO. You'll enjoy the golf community here. I'm still waiting for my copy of Tiger.:)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On

Welcome aboard!!

9. goose_316

goose_316 Walk On

Awesome! I have to go buy TW now, I have the season ticket early release for a few days.

10. Dub-ya

Dub-ya Walk On