New Member: Gospurs84

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Gospurs84, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Gospurs84

Gospurs84 Guest

New Member: Gospurs84

Name: Marcus
    Gamertag: GoSpurs84 (xbox live)
    Email: Marcus8214@aol.com
    AIM: none
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: between 12pm and 5pm and 11pm to 2am
    Favorite Teams: Cowboys and San Antonio Spurs
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Madden Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes, I am in one decent Madden draft League. Im also in an NBA2k league but the Network error bug has put it on hold for now.

2. How long have you been playing video games? Since I was a kid... only been playing online for a few years though

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am definably a sim player. I love sports games not for the winning, but for the stats. Im really into fantasy sports and I really would like to be in a league that has realistic stats. A league isn't as fun to me when Chris Johnson is the number one receiver. Like I said, Im more into the stats than I am actually winning, although winning is nice!

4. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think that having this average age is fantastic! That ensures mature players which always makes gaming more fun. The only concern I would have is that the older we get the less time we have on our hands. Im 24 and consider myself a mature gamer so I think I would fit right in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, The only question I would have is how do you determine who goes in what league?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. I love Sports and I love sports video games. Sports video games are my hobby. Im managing a moving company and have a serious GF... So when Im not doing that, Im playing madden or nba2k. I already graduated from the University of Texas San Antonio, So I dont have to worry about school anymore! I usually have at least 3 or 4 hours a day to do whatever.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes, and to be honest, all I really care about is playing in an active league that plays only sim. I would be happy to join any of those leagues.

2. KennyLSU

KennyLSU Guest

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yes, and thank you Kenny.

Welcome to TF. Make a few posts in that thread, and you are good to go.

I've had great success making solid dynasties, and I expect the same effort from my members. So, before signing up make sure that you have the time, will be active in the forums, and will be a good sport.

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

If your interested in joining a Madden league the SFML has plenty of openings. Many good teams are available. If you want to join PM me or you can post in the League Openings thread in the SFML section.