New Member: GovernedSpy

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 8, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome GovernedSpy,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

Name: Dave
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): GovernedSpy (xbox)
    Email: davbarrie@hotmail.com
    AIM: as above for msn
    Time Zone:UK
    General Availability: evenings from 11pm UK time for around 6 hours and most of weekend
    Favorite Teams: Aberdeen/Sunderland/Barcelona
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: EA Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes involved in a few leagues such as EFL, RAWK and a couple on the EA forums all on FIFA 11
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Played video games most of my life, online last 6 months really enjoy it

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive but respectful enjoy good banter :)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well i am 29 so no problems there and enjoy playing guys from all over the globe

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes i have all seems good to me

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i am an easy going guy very active and believe in respect and good sportsmanship. Huge football fan im scottish :) and always enjoy good banter on fifa

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active both in the forums and playing games looking forward to it

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? meeting guys from all around the globe and to improve as a player on fifa

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If possible message my opponent during game and make sure i have evidence of any wrong doing and bring it up with league commissioner

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Possibly Madden in the future when i am able to buy the game :)

3. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

@RynoAid

We have a new FIFA member here awaiting acceptance...

4. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TSO Dave.

Good luck with the "football".:)

6. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Thanks man

7. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Has @GovernedSpy been issued full privledges? He is telling me that he is receiving error messages when trying to access our forums...

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    He has normal access...he has been posting there.