New Member: gowazzucougs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gowazzucougs, Sep 17, 2010.

1. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

New Member: gowazzucougs

Hello everyone I will be taking over Florida State on Monday. I did my recruiting tonight before my in laws arrive, and will be putting my team on autopilot this weekend because I will be at a wedding in Portland. I am currently in the TMFL, Ten Year War, and Glory Days. I look forward to getting to know everyone. And lilmaggie can i edit the playbooks for FSU, or leave them set?

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

yay not the new guy anymore... welcome to the league...

3. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Yes. choose what ever playbook you want. Post it here and I will update the Team info.

4. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Another COUG!!!!!!! NICE

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Thats 2 too many cougars 'round here for me ;)...welcome aboard...Go Bruins!!!

6. gowazzucougs

Jayrah they may have to kick one of us out, we may be too much for the rest of the league to handle!

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Now I know who is with Jayrah waving them damn flags around during Game Day every Saturday morning!

8. Jayrah

In our first home game last week they honored all the flag wavers before the game. They all brought their Cougar flags and it was a sea of crimson waving flags on the field. I wasn't one of em however haha

9. gowazzucougs

I will be running with the Alabama Playbook, and I can't remember for sure, but I think I choose the 4-3 Defense

10. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I think your sig is wrong. since when do the cougars get first downs? you do know they don't count the 1st downs after kickoffs don't you?(y)

11. gowazzucougs

Ha Ha, Jayrah should we beat up bringbackjimmy for kicking a man's school when they are down.

12. Jayrah

Soon enough the Cougs will be back on the map. Don't worry, soon enough. Still think we've been to the most Rose Bowls besides USC in the last 13 years. so :p. Anyone outside of Coug country won't start understanding till next season. But the Cougs are going to be in the hunt for another January Bowl in 2 years. The young talent here is phenomenal. But of course I'll get laughed at on the board now. For now. Hopefully this weekend we show a lil' somethin somethin against USC

13. gowazzucougs

Jayrah you must know something that I do not know. My friends and I are ready to give up on Coach Wulff. After the MSU game where he did not know the other team had two timeouts left is just mindboggling to me. I was there when WSU went to their first Rose Bowl, and at law school eight miles down road in Moscow when they went to their second. These teams are nowhere near the teams I watched in buidling up to their Rose Bowl runs.