Approved New Member: Grallis

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Feb 16, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Grallis,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Grallis

Grallis Walk On

Name: George
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Grallis (360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None, but willing to open an account
    Time Zone: Eastern -5
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekday nights
    Favorite Teams: Liverpool, Newcastle, Sheffield Wednesday, Toronto FC, Panathinaikos
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Through a member in a forum @ operationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? One FIFA league. I forget the site, but it wasn't well-arranged

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games for almost 30 years. Online, since for about 20 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? A player who cares about realism, fairness, good matches and good times.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel they match fairly well seeing as I am 34.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have, and I do not have any concerns currently.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I have been looking for a FIFA\NHL league for some time. Most sites are disorganized and chaotic ... the members not playing according to the set out rules. I have played real soccer(football) my entire life and enjoy playing a life-like game digitally. I live in Canada and have had a hard time following soccer for much of my life(EPL) until the maturity of HD cable and DVRs, so now I am more motivated than ever to play FIFA in a continuing league.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Absolutely. I have already met one member and we seem to get along. We have also played one game and it was one of the most fun games ive ever played online.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to gain a long-term experience playing in a well-organized league with like-minded individuals. I look forward to friendly rivalries and stiff competition, as well as understanding and good spirit.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I continue the game until finish. I then contact the player and discuss it with them. If they apologize and seem unaware, I may let it go. If someone appears to blatantly breaking the rules, I access the website to discuss the situation with an admin\mod

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have checked out the leagues here at TSO. I am definitely interested in a FIFA manual league, as well as an NHL league. I am also moderately interested in a UFC Fight Club.

3. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Application approved. Welcome to TSO.

4. Grallis

Grallis Walk On

Thank you!