New Member: greendarts7

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by greendarts7, Jun 30, 2009.

1. greendarts7

greendarts7 Guest

New Member: greendarts7

Name: Casey Rudnick
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): CRud07 (360)
    Email: greendarts@aol.com, caseyrudnick@mac.com
    AIM: greendarts
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: 2-6 PM eastern or 12-3 AM eastern most days
    Favorite NCAA Team: Michigan Wolverines
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Read a post about it from operationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

Yes I have played in multiple online leagues, most for madden but 2 or 3 for NCAA. I have played in leagues on leaguedaddy.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing video games my whole life and I have been playing online since i got Xbox Live in 2003.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I try to play to my teams strengths, I can adjust my style based on what team I am using but generally I like to run the option, either spread option or fleXbox One.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I have no problems with the age difference, I feel like I am very mature and will be able to fit in to the community. I definitely do not complain about losing and I think a fun game is more important than winning.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes I have read the rules and general gameplay guidelines and I believe they
    are very thorough and thought out. I agree with all of the rules listed.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.

I have looked a little bit at some of the different leagues and they all sound great. I'd like to be placed in any of the 360 leagues if there is room.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Green.. we are working on putting together a 5th league.. you would be a part of that... so hang tight.

application approved.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..