New Member - Grimmsters PS3 Madden OMFL

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Grimmsters, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Grimmsters

Grimmsters Walk On

Aug 3, 2010
    New Member - Grimmsters PS3 Madden OMFL

Name: Corey Grimm
    Gamertag/PSN: PSN grimmsters
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability: Monday thru Sunday, Evenings during work week
    Favorite Teams: Ravens
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:pMFL

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes Madden, PMFL, league daddy leagues, cant remember them all.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Online for the last 4-5 years, Madden only. Video games since Atari Space invaders

3. What type of player would you say you are? Definatly a sim player, usually .500 is where Im at at the end of the season. I enjoy the franchise part of the game as much if not more then the gameplay.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think its great it brings a mature audience for the league.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Names Corey, I live in Maryland, Im a professional in the health care industry. I enjoy Madden and have been playing it since it came out. Im a sports fanatic and really only bought the PS3 was for a Madden league that came out two years ago.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Mainly for a Madden league. I only do one league per year and I will be very active and dedicated in the one league Im in as long as the league is fair and managed well.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A SIM Madden Football experiance.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Kindly state the violation to the player at the time and if persists take up privatly with the league manager.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes OMFL
  2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

May 9, 2010
    welcome to TF grim! We sure have had some battles dating back to our NSFL days back on Madden 06. You will be a great addition here.
  3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    Application Approved. Welcome to TF Corey! The OMFL is run by a board of members but be sure to msg the commish natedawg212000.

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    Corey, where the heck have you been?... Welcome to TF and don't be a stranger. ;)