Approved New Member: GritzBlitz

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 23, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome GritzBlitz,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. GritzBlitz

GritzBlitz Walk On

Name: Dwight
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX -- dwico
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: evenings, weekends
    Favorite Teams: All Atlanta! Falcons, Braves, Hawks & Georgia Bulldogs
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Gabe Chandler

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes I have played in other leagues. Madden. RFC United

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing roughly 10 years, all online

3. What type of player would you say you are? I always try to play fair/sim first and foremost. Sure I enjoy winning, but making sure that both players have a good time and believe that the game has been played fairly and as realistically as possible is paramount.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am 44 and a father of two boys (9 and 14) I welcome the chance to play guys my age! :)

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules and gameplay guidelines, I agree with them and will do my best to abide by all of them 100% of the time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    As I said, I have been married for 20 years, a father of 2 boys. I am an NFL freak, especially for my Atlanta Falcons. I enjoy fantasy football and baseball.
    I have worked for the same company for nearly 16 years in the IT dept. Currently I am a Network Engineer working on lots of Cisco routers and switches
    on a daily basis.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I am certain that I will be able to fit right in here. I have participated in clubs like this for years and even started Madden leagues and served as an officer in other online communities similar this this one. I hope to be able to help out in the future in any way that I can.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to make new friends that I can hit up for online Madden games when I get some spare time.
    I also hope to be able to participate in some of the Madden leagues offered here.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Take a deep breath, document the infraction, and mention the offense to my opponent. Depending on his reaction to my complaint, I will simple defer the case to the proper authorities here. I will NEVER, EVER allow the confrontation to become a personal fight or take it to the public boards.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Madden and Madden only, lol! I enjoy all league formats.

4. Once your application has been approved, a staff member will post in your application thread saying so.

5. PM the commish of the league(s) you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability.

6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community!

This may seem like a completely long, complicated process, and it might be. Unfortunately in order to protect the core values and strength of our leagues, we must screen applicants. It is much better to screen the immature/cheating/bad eggs out now that it is to have them removed from an already running league.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Great app!! Approved.. Madden leagues for 13 are starting to wind now and 14 leagues are either forming or are in the process of forming so definitely start checking them out!

4. GritzBlitz

GritzBlitz Walk On

Awesome! Thanks KRT!!