Approved New Member: Grizzlegoon

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 22, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Grizzlegoon,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Grizzlegoon

Grizzlegoon Walk On

May 22, 2012
    Name: Aaron
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Grizzlegoon xbox
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:grizzle goon skype
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: anytime after 7 pm my time
    Favorite Teams: University of Houston, Wake Forrest, Texas, Penn State, Houston Texans
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:

thru someone on (MLG) Major League Gaming

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

yes i have been a few that i seen on the EA Forums

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

i been playing games since the NES days (Bo Jackson Tecmo bowl days) i have been playing online for like 3 yrs

3. What type of player would you say you are?

im kinda a mixed player.... i play in dynasties here and there but i love to play ranked games

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

well i think i that u will have more consistency with concepts and mature converstaions with ppl those ages and also most of that are in this aged range have kids and families soo gaming is our pass time

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

yes i did... the only question that i had is do u have to play in a dynasty to be in here.... i mean want to be in one... but i wanted to see if we can set up an ranked match club as well if u dont have one

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Im that guy that will play with UAB when someone else plays a Alambama, LSU, ETC ( love being the underdog ) and also i will be doing youtube videos of my online experiences this year

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

i see myself fitting in as a competitor and also person that can provide a sense of humor.... when playing online games u need that.... losing is never cool

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    alot competition and some making some good friends out of here... ALSO i want to start a FB group dedicated to ppl that play online sports games in general and hold conversation about the state and nature of there game of choice

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

notify someone... u dont want a small problem the into a huge one... put a end to it early

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

im actually checking em out as we speak
  3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:

You don't have to be in a dynasty to play here or hang out.

I have approved your application. My advice is to make sure you understand the culture here. We are a lot different than sites that are founded and promote stiff competition. Our rules and community are setup a bit different. I say this because we have had tournament and freestyle players come over to the site and their track record is, for the most part, subpar.

Welcome to TSO. Glad you made it over.
  4. Grizzlegoon

Grizzlegoon Walk On

May 22, 2012
    true.... im not gonna lie... i feel like mine is somewhat subpar as well.... i feel like this would be a challenge for me... because u never know how good u are until u play other ppl
    • Like Like x 1