New Member: grundlebug

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Shaun Mason, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Welcome grundlebug,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. grundlebug

grundlebug Walk On

Name: Geoff Poston
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN grundlebug
    Email: gpost001@odu.edu
    AIM: NA
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Week nights (5 pm to 12 pm, roughly) and weekends
    Favorite Teams: Washington Redskins, Carolina Hurricanes, Washington Nationals, Liverpool
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I was browsing the Operation Sports forums looking for a PS3 FIFA league to join when I read a thread posted by a TSO member. I followed the link that person posted and here I am now.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have been playing in a PS3 Madden league for the past two years. Eventhough I finish towards the bottom of the league I always get my games in and finish the season.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? For a long time - since I was seven maybe, playing Super Mario Brothers. I have been playing online games since I purchased my PS3 during the summer of 2007.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Easy going - just looking to have a good time.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am a mature, responsible 23-year old. I have no issues playing people older than myself.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No issues.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am in my last semester of college before I graduate. I will be working as a commercial real estate agent beginning this summer. I am a huge sports fan; particularly football, hockey, and soccer.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I will be very active in the TF community by visiting the forums daily.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I am looking for a good group of like-minded individuals with whom I will enjoy playing PS3 games with - win or lose.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Like I have done in my current Madden league, I would make a mental note and confront the individual about it after the game or message the person in-game (if it was serious enough). If it was a mistake then I would not have an issue. However, if the offense was blatant and there was no reasoning with the individual, then I would notify the commish through PM.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes. I would really like to be a member of the PS3 FIFA league. If I purchase MLB the show 11, I would also like to join that league. Other possible games/leagues I would like to be a part of in the next generation of games would be NBA 2k12 and an online dynasty in NCAA Football 12.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

What? I can't approve it lol, we've spoken in PM, I know he is here

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Can't a brother help another brother out?...brother

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Approved, please don't tag me twice.:)

9. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Not everyone gets tagged twice....feel special Shaun. ;)