1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member: grundlebug

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Shaun Mason, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Welcome grundlebug,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. grundlebug

grundlebug Walk On

Name: Geoff Poston
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN grundlebug
    Email: gpost001@odu.edu
    AIM: NA
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Week nights (5 pm to 12 pm, roughly) and weekends
    Favorite Teams: Washington Redskins, Carolina Hurricanes, Washington Nationals, Liverpool
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I was browsing the Operation Sports forums looking for a PS3 FIFA league to join when I read a thread posted by a TSO member. I followed the link that person posted and here I am now.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have been playing in a PS3 Madden league for the past two years. Eventhough I finish towards the bottom of the league I always get my games in and finish the season.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? For a long time - since I was seven maybe, playing Super Mario Brothers. I have been playing online games since I purchased my PS3 during the summer of 2007.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Easy going - just looking to have a good time.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am a mature, responsible 23-year old. I have no issues playing people older than myself.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No issues.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am in my last semester of college before I graduate. I will be working as a commercial real estate agent beginning this summer. I am a huge sports fan; particularly football, hockey, and soccer.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I will be very active in the TF community by visiting the forums daily.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I am looking for a good group of like-minded individuals with whom I will enjoy playing PS3 games with - win or lose.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Like I have done in my current Madden league, I would make a mental note and confront the individual about it after the game or message the person in-game (if it was serious enough). If it was a mistake then I would not have an issue. However, if the offense was blatant and there was no reasoning with the individual, then I would notify the commish through PM.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes. I would really like to be a member of the PS3 FIFA league. If I purchase MLB the show 11, I would also like to join that league. Other possible games/leagues I would like to be a part of in the next generation of games would be NBA 2k12 and an online dynasty in NCAA Football 12.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

What? I can't approve it lol, we've spoken in PM, I know he is here

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Can't a brother help another brother out?...brother

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Approved, please don't tag me twice.:)

9. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Not everyone gets tagged twice....feel special Shaun. ;)