New Member: gsuwinsudont

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 30, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome gsuwinsudont,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. gsuwinsudont

gsuwinsudont Walk On

Name: Chris Nesbit
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): gsuwinsudont PS3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability for User vs User games: weekends and weekday nights after 5pm
    Favorite Teams: Lakers, Mets, Georgia Southern University football
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA, GSU athletics message board has a NCAA league.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since Super Mario on the NES! Playing online since Dreamcast.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Aggressive but fair.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    It's right up my alley! I'm looking to learn some things and maybe teach a few things too!
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No questions as yet but i will ask them as they arise.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Long time NCAA player since 99 with Woodson on the cover. I have grown tired with the "kids" on the random matchup online NCAA so im looking for something new. Personally I am a recently married, graduated college and have worked in collegiate athletics for 7 years. I'm into summer blockbusters, playing sports and the spread option.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I usually fit into wherever i go. It's a by-product of being a military brat and living in over 10 states.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Good games, learn new strategies, have fair games without the exploits and maybe make a friend or 2 along the way.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Play it out and bring up the issue to the commish. That's why he makes the big bucks.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not really gotten that far into checking out the leagues besides NCAA but i have read on other sites about how nice this set up is so i decided to give it a go.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

4. gsuwinsudont

gsuwinsudont Walk On

Thanks! Looking forward to this all!

5. Iron Mickey

You go to GA. Southern?

6. gsuwinsudont

gsuwinsudont Walk On

Graduated from Southern in 2004. Worked in the football program up till 2010

7. Iron Mickey

No shit, that's awesome. What program are you with now?

I use to follow Southern hard core back in the Paul Johnson era. Works out well now since he is at Tech for me since I'm less than an hour away from campus.

8. gsuwinsudont

gsuwinsudont Walk On

PJ is the best coach I have ever been around and it's not close! I follow Tech now just b/c of him. I'm up in the usually frigid Wisconsin where my wife is from so I'm interviewing with a couple colleges here. Hoping to get some decisions soon or I'm going to have to come back south!

9. Iron Mickey

awesome, well good luck man. if you have any questions or need help here on TSO, just let me know.