Approved New Member: guayo10

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 21, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome guayo10,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

Apr 21, 2013
    Name: Eddi Cardoza
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN Guayofrancais5
    Time Zone:
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekdays after 4 and anytime on weekends
    Favorite Teams: Spurs, Yankees, 49ers, Sharks, Barça, Newcastle
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: operations sports forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    FIFA online league, it was with a bunch of guys from England. I forget the website name. It was when I still had my XBOX for FIFA 11 & 12

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Video Games since Madden and FIFA 98. Online since FIFA 08.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Competitive yet play within the rules. Big on fair play. Looking to have fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    The difference of age between me and most of the community is not important. I have actually searched for communities like this. The FIFA community I was part of was really similar. It did have a couple immature members, but most of them where mature beyond their years.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read the rules and gameplay guidelines. As of the moment I can't think of questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Currently attending BGSU. Will hopefully be graduating next summer. I'm big into sports, have traveled to Spain to see Barça in Barcelona. Have also seen the Stade de France from the outside. I'm a big footie fan. Big Yankees fan as well. My childhood is coming to an end as Mo, Pettite and the Captain are on their last lung. Big into books as well. I'm home for the most part so can play the minimum games in most of these leagues.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I see myself fitting in great, I play within the rules. Not a conflict type of guy.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Some good competition and a community that enjoys to have fun playing online. Hopefully being part of this community for years to come.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I continue to play on. If he does it more than once while the game is going on, then I pause and send him a message. I would continue to play on, after the game contact him and ask him if he knew what he was doing. If he did, then I would contact the commish or whomever is in charge. And go from there.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I'm interested in joining the FIFA league for PS3. It's really similar to the one I was in XBOX. I enjoy promotion and relegation leagues. The XBOX one (since it was with Brits) made you start in npower league 2 and what not.
  3. guayo10

guayo10 Walk On

Apr 21, 2013
    BTW time zone should be Easter time, although I do go back home to California quite often.
  4. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
    Welcome! Once you're approved, please send me a PM
  5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.