New Member: GuitarJC13

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 14, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome GuitarJC13,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. GuitarJC13

GuitarJC13 Walk On

Jun 14, 2011
    Name: Ryan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): GT: GuitarJC13
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: 9pm-2am CST
    Favorite Teams: Arkansas Razorbacks, Oregon Ducks, Dallas Mavericks, Green Bay Packers (Not bandwagon, it's just been a great year so far.)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

NCAA (3 years), Madden (3 years), Forza (1 year), Nascar 09 (2 years), NBA2k (2 years)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Video games - about 18 years. Online - 3 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I try to be as realistic as possible in most cases.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I'm 23, most of the people I've played with before were generally older 25-40 range.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes and No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I play guitar. About to start going back to school in the fall to work on my Bachelor's degree.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I absolutely love reading about online leagues and seeing players who care and are interested in how other play the games.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

I want to have a great experience in strong, competitive online sports games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Handle it privately, only going to league commissioner if necessary.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

Have not yet. I enjoy realism in most league setups, but there is nothing like a good fantasy draft.
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome to TSO Ryan.
  4. GuitarJC13

GuitarJC13 Walk On

Jun 14, 2011
    Thank you.