Approved New Member: gutnedawg

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 23, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Nov 5, 2010
  3. gutnedawg

gutnedawg Walk On

Sep 23, 2013
    Name: Chris
    PSN: gutnedawg
    Time Zone: EST
    User v User availability: schedule is flexible so I usually can work around other people
    Favorite Teams: Michigan Wolverines, Detroit Tigers, Borussia Dortmund, Swansea City, USA national team(soccer), Poland national team, France national team
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I've been to the site in the past from google searches and redwings8831 posted in an NCAA OD league about a FIFA 14 league

1. I've only played NCAA OD for NCAA 14
    2. I've been playing video games since I bought an N64 in 1996 and some computer games before that, mainly Lemmings. I think I really started playing online video games when COD4 came out. My internet connection wasn't great when I was younger which prevented me from playing games like Unreal Tournament online.
    3. I'd say I'm a rather diverse player. I've played many games: shooters, rpgs, platformers, fighting, sports and strategy/simulation. I'm very big on using skill and not cheap tactics when playing. I don't pace whore, camp, noob tube, use glitches unless it's part of the meta(smash bros)
    4. I'm younger than the lot but find no problems with it. I don't enjoy playing with immature people so I'm sure it'll work out
    5. Yes. For the FIFA league I understand that 100% was op in FIFA 13 but what would be tolerated? I'd like to play a somewhat aggressive game similar to that of BVB but if it's not within the rules then I'm okay with that.
    6. I've played a lot of FUT and career mode and really enjoy playing against good competition, playing FUT can become cumbersome with the rampant pace whoring. Aside from that I just really enjoy video games and think it will be cool to be in an online FIFA league
    7. If others in the league enjoy FIFA as much as I do, which is probably the case, the I don't see a problem
    8. The opportunity to find new leagues in games that I may have not decided to join an online league
    9. Depending on the severity of the infraction and how often it occurs I would let it go or contact the admin with proof if possible
    10. I'm looking to join a FIFA 14 league and as I said above I'm open to joining other leagues. I haven't looked around but will in the near future.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012