New Member: gwill

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by gwill, Jul 22, 2009.

1. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

New Member: gwill

Name:gwill
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Gwill2588-Xbox 360
    Email:buckeyegwill2288@aol.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability:B/C work morning shift @Fed EX from 4-7:30, Sunday & Monday all day. Tuesday-Saturday 10a.m.-11:30p.m.
    Favorite NCAA Team:Eastern
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:ncaastrategies.com & operationsports.com and by the commish of one of my OD's

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? I've played only NCAA OD's. two from Operation Sports and one from ncaa strategies.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing since Tecmo Super Bowl on Nintendo. Been playing online since NCAA 08

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very straight sim player. very competitive. when playing be sure to bring your A++ game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No concerns, just looking for quality sim players and OD's that are going to challenge me like never before.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. None

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Name is Greg from Warren, Ohio. I'm a student at Wright State, sophomore going on junior. love sports especially Ohio State on Saturday and Browns football on Sunday.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? not yet. would to be in a Big10/Pac10 or SEC OD, but jut want to get in an OD.

2. Maynard

Maynard Banned

whats up gwill. thanks for joining the league.....i like abuse too...i also watch the browns on sundays

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

What's up Gwill??? Nice to see you made it over here.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

is this the dude from OS that's always bragging...

5. gwill

naw that's not me...

6. gwill

yeah now that i got xbox live back i decided it was time to come here and check things out.