Approved New Member: gyroman912

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 5, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome gyroman912,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. gyroman912

gyroman912 Walk On

Name: Gyroman912
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): fudgums9
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: gyroman912
    Time Zone: Eastern US
    General Availability for User vs User games: Most weeknights, depending on school work. Weekends pretty much anytime.
    Favorite Teams: AC Milan, Boston Red Sox, New York Rangers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I've seen it before, just found out about the PS3 Fifa league though.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Not on PS3, I've played BBCF online leagues way back in the day.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    My life really lol, but I haven't played that much online.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I like to keep it realistic, like press like BVB, or whatever you want to call Juve's style. Some people don't care for it, but I do.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Rather have it that way.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Some, still finding my way around the forum.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    College student, used to be a part of another forum, but it's dying. So I guess for a while.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I'll take it slow, but it'll be fun.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    A great league to play in.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Depends, if I'm winning big, no big deal. If it irks me, I won't make a big deal out of it, but just a little comment. Everyone makes mistakes, but if it's intentional over a period of time, that becomes a problem.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I really only play FIFA, but I'm sure I'll look at other leagues just to see what's going on.

Thanks!

3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

4. gyroman912

gyroman912 Walk On

I would mate, but doesn't look like I am too post or PM yet haha.

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Sorry for the delay. Application approved :)

6. gyroman912

gyroman912 Walk On

Thanks mate :)