New Member: H22APWRD94

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by H22APWRD94, Jul 11, 2009.

1. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

New Member: H22APWRD94

Name: Mike
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN - H22APWRD94
    Email: foreign_power@hotmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Central (Iowa)
    General Availability: after 9pm central sun-sat - work, kid, football practice
    Favorite NCAA Team: Iowa Hawkeyes
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: from a friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

I have played in a variety of OD's for this past game year of 09. All of them were ones I had found through OS. I am currently a long time member in 1 that is running until they drop the servers, and I am commishing another OD. I took over as commish when the old commish decided to retire.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing video games since ColecoVision, Atari 2600/5200, and 8 bit Nintendo days. I remember first playing Super Tecmo Bowl on Nintendo and Madden on Super Nintendo. Another entertaining game from that time for me was Joe Montana SportsTalk football on the Genesis. I have been playing online for a little over 6 months now. Just OD games, no play now or anything else.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I believe I am a sim player, as I use Ask Corso as my OC. I think I have decent abilities as far as the game is concerned, but I really love taking a bottom feeder program and making them matter in their conference.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I just hit 30 last month, so I feel I fit right in. Either way, as long as the group is a good bunch of people, and there is a commonality in the style of play, it will make for a good environment.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

No Questions or concerns, fully understand.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.

I have not checked out any leagues. The times that I can play are pretty set, because of family, football practice and games, and work, it leaves me with a pretty confined window. I can normally go as late as 1am central if need be, and sometimes my saturdays and sundays are a little more open during the day, it just depends. I would like a league that advances every two days, that has worked fine with me in the past. Anywhere that I can step in, I do not need a top notch team to have fun, nor do I mind a loss. It just makes it that much more exciting when I get a win against a powerhouse program. I will do very in depth write ups from time to time, based on the importance and thrill factor of the game. It is just something I enjoy doing. Probably my favorite teams that I have played with previously fall as Baylor, CSU, Idaho, and WKU. I cannot play as Iowa, my demand for perfection gets in the way. It changes my play style I believe.

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

mike, you are set up to be in my dynasty. go ahead and check it out. Tradition NCAA Online Dynasty Hub- at the bottom: TBD

3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

CA, I wouldn't mind getting into the Dream Dynasty with you either. I would pick up Idaho if I was allowed, they are my favorite team out of the WAC.

Mike

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

yo mike you would have to talk to cimmy24 about that but i am pretty sure it is full. ask to be put on the waiting list and maybe you can get it.