Approved New Member: HabituaLineStepper

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 3, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome HabituaLineStepper,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. HabituaLineStepper

HabituaLineStepper Walk On

Name:
    Derek
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):
    PS3 - HabituaL1neSteppa (pronounced: Habitual Line Stepper)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:
    US Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:
    After 4 pm on weekdays; Anytime on weekends
    Favorite Teams:
    NY Giants, NY Knicks, NY Yankees (Guess where I'm from...)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:
    I was looking up Madden 13 leagues on google and this site popped up.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes. Socom Urgent Fury (Clan Wars); Madden (Probowl, Hall of Fame, Madden Legendz)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing video games most of my life. I've been playing online games for the last 10 years or so.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I'm a straight up player. I'm extremely competitive, but I want to have fun above all else.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I'm 29, so I should fit right in there.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    No concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm a hardcore Madden gamer. Once Madden comes out, it's the only game that I play. I'm very active and I'm never hard to find to get a game in. I hang around in the franchise lobby a lot if I have nothing else to do, so you can usually find me in there if I'm logged on. I like shooter games, but it's been pretty hard finding a game that can compare to Socom now that it's pretty much dead. I'm trying out Ghost Recon right now, so we'll see how that goes.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I see myself fitting in just fine. I'm an easygoing guy who loves football. I have no problem with a little harmless trash talking, so I am not easily offended. I'm generally easy to get along with.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

Hopefully I've stumbled upon a group of active gamers who I can just have some fun with

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    You pause the game and PM the other user to inform him that he's broken a rule. Give him the opportunity to correct the mistake. If he refuses, you take pictures (if applicable) and call the commisioner (or whoever is designated to handle those situations in the league)

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I haven't checked them out yet. I'm still trying to learn my way around the site.

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I love your username man! It made me chuckle.

4. HabituaLineStepper

Thanks man

5. HabituaLineStepper

After looking through the leagues, I'd really like to be a part of the 12th man

• Like Like x 1
  6. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Application approved Derek, welcome to TSO. Please remember that although we all love good competition as well as winning, we encourage "sim" play and sportsmanship above everything else.

7. HabituaLineStepper

I don't have a problem with that at all. Sounds great to me

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

9. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Right, user name is wicked(y)