New Member: Hammerhead1010

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by hammerhead1010, Jul 23, 2010.

1. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

New Member: Hammerhead1010

Name: Justin Hammons
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): hammerhead1010 (360)
    Email: jhammons10@gmail.com
    AIM: tigers3305
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Midday or Evening, I work 3rd shift currently though so sometimes early morning.
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: OperationSports Forums.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?: Yes, a long time ago with College Hoops 2k and MVP Baseball. I can't remember the sites but they were very enjoyable.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games casually since I got an NES for Christmas when I was 5. Online since the days of Sega Dreamcast.

3. What type of player would you say you are?: Im not a great player but I am turning into a dynasty nut. I've played a dynasty every year in NCAA for at least the last 5+ years. Casual realistic gamer. I always enjoy a good game and would much rather take a close one to OT and lose to a true mix it up sim gamer than have to deal with a cheeser.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?: I feel that differences can teach you a lot and while the older members may not be able to learn as much from me (as seeing they've been in my spot/situation before) I expect to learn a lot from them.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read them. I am very excited about the seriousness of this community.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time: I am a college kid currently pursuing my second bachelors degree at the age of 22. I work in healthcare and I am working on my second bachelors degree in nursing (Don't judge, it's a very promising career regardless of gender). I have loved playing NCAA Football for many years but don't venture online much because of the poor sportsmanship and lack of respect for the game.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active. I know it can be hard to come into a well established community like this one and stand out but I plan on being active.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?: I really hope to find some true competitive good spirited games. I also hope to develop some connections and friendships through some of these dynasties/leagues that I have with previous gaming leagues. I really expect to meet some great gamers here that have a lot to offer and enjoy good hearted honest games as much as myself.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?: I would let the opponent know that I felt that was a rules violoation and let him know why.I would finish the game but I would make a highlight video of the play in question so it can be reviewed and follow the necessary steps in the process.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?: I have looked at some. I wouldn't mind to be part of any but something that really has my interest of late is playing in a small school dynasty (two star or lower maybe, or small conference or something). I think this would be fun, but i've read over at OS that its hard to develop and compete with some smaller schools long term in dynasty.

Glad I stumbled across this gentlemen, really am impressed with your alls organization. Look forward to meeting some of you. Thanks! :)

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    It's ya'll... ;)

Application approved. Welcome to TF.

3. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Thanks partner. Lookin forward to a long run here.