Approved New Member: HANDSWARD

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 13, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome HANDSWARD,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. HANDSWARD

HANDSWARD Tiger Dev

Name: Justin Patel
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): HANDSWARD (PS3) EA_HANDSWARD (360)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evenings
    Favorite Teams: Steelers (NFL) Penguins (NHL) Pirates & Rays (MLB) Magic (NBA) Mickelson & Rory (Golf)
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: One of your mods keeps popping up on the EA forum so I finally stopped in for a membership ;)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yea, I am a member of The Games Village for Tiger Woods leagues and The Gaming Tailgate for NCAA Online Dynasty.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    24 years. Online since Madden 2004 PS2.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Hardcore

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I am spot on for your specs.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yea, I read them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a designer on the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR series at EA Tiburon. I watch a ton of sports. I play a ton of sports games. I usually lack a suffucient amount of sleep. This is due to my previous comments to this question.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Snug would be a good word to describe how I fit in. I am usually snug wherever I go.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Share in your community discussions about sports games and possibly join a league or two.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I ask them if they were aware of what they were doing. Based on the response I get, I would either inform the league mods or try to fix the situation right then and there. In most of my experiece in these things, two people can usually come to a legit solution. For example, if you put your best WR in the slot and there was a rule against that, I would stop the game and ask you if you were aware of it. If you maybe hit the analog by accident and it changed a package I can understand, and we can move forward without it being an issue as long as you don't do it again. But if you are confrontational about it, I will probably stop playing the game, or finish under a silent protest, and then inform any mods about the issue.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Really in this for the communication on the boards at first. I will check out leagues at some point tho and see if there is a good fit for me anywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Welcome Justin to TSO, glad you found your way over. We have a great growing Tiger Woods community that will enjoy having your expertise around.

4. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    That's awesome !!!
    Actually not so awesome,here goes my green jacket :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

HANDSWARD

great to see you over here Justin.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    That's awesome.

7. Mosier

Mosier Walk On

Hansward! Nice meeting you at Community Event for Madden this year. When I pick up Tiger Woods we are gonna have to go at it!

8. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    You'll be up for a long day! He was one of the best in the world back in the day, before you know succumbing to the will of his EA corporate masters :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    From what I hear, Justin is the best player in the world.