Approved New Member - hanzsomehanz

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by hanzsomehanz, Jun 10, 2014.

1. hanzsomehanz

hanzsomehanz Walk On

Name: Hanz
    Gamertag/360: mistahanz
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX360
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: evening time
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    madden 25 forum

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Yes -PC VFL for Madden 04-06 as well as community OD's for NCAA12 and Franchise Mode for M13 and M25

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Playing video games for 20 or more years and online for about 15 years

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Just an avid gamer love my madden and ncaa to bad no more ncaa football

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I fit well w a mature population

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    Fell in love w community gaming on PC for Madden 04 - won an ownee of the year trophy. Commish had similar rules in place so I am comfortable and adept to the structure set in place here. Overall, I appreciate the rules and desire to simulate realism over "free-for-all" results.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I enjoy sports and gaming discussions on sports. I am a member of OS and have an MVP there.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I am more here to follow and lead discussions. League play will be a bonus. I am more of a MUT gamer and may not have much time dedicated to league play.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Capture evidence if the means are available and report to commish. If it is an isolated issue: try to resolve 1 on 1 w other party.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I am a draft league enthusiast

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.[/quote]

• Like Like x 1
  2. hanzsomehanz

hanzsomehanz Walk On

Age should read 30 - unable to edit post

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads: