Approved New Member: Hardee

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 26, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Hardee,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Hardee

Hardee Walk On

Name: Greg Hardee
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Hardee-Wildcat
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM hardeecat
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evenings from around 5PM- 9PM Mon -Thursday 5PM-11PM Friday 6:30AM-11PM Saturday 7AM-7PM Sunday
    Favorite Teams: Bucs and Texans
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I ran across the website and started checking it out.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I played in a madden 12 online franchise

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games for about 7 years and online for 7 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am not hard core at video games. I am a average player with average skills.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am a bit older than the demo in your example. But I enjoy playing Madden Football.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read all of the rules and guidelines and I don't have any differing viewpoints about the rules and guidelines.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i am married for 30 years with 3 children. I work for a railroad here in Florida and enjoy travel, watching Football and Baseball in person or on TV. I also enjoy playing madden .

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I may be able to bring some ideas eventually that may enhance the league .

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Hope to biuld some friendships and have a lot of fun playing in a structured enviornment.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? well, I think I would try to document the violation and IM or email the person in the league responsible for enforcement and let them know of the situation. I may even pause the game to remind my opponent of the violation so they are aware and then let it be handled after the game is complete by those in charge.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I mhave checked the different leagues and since i am on the PS3 platform I would like in order 12th man and then virtual football league. I am sure they are both great leagues .

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hardee

Hardee Walk On

PS. I forgot to add that I am on PS3 next to my gamertag.

4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Application approved Greg, Welcome to TSO!

5. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

PAgamer07 not to be a debbie downer but this guy should be banned, he was part of our CCM over at OS and he played 2 games lost the 2nd game and before he quit the league he signed his punter & kicker to 93 million and 100 million dollar deals and ruined the giants for any future owners.

6. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

if u need more info on the issue approve, please search Splff3000 on OS as he is the commish of the league and he made a post about this the other day calling him out about it, come to find out another league also had him do it to the league so 2 leagues were ruinned.

7. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

We've had several guys migrate here who have had issues on other sites. Some have turned out well, some have not. I believe everyone has an opportunity to improve their image, as well as get a new start elsewhere. I trust the leadership of our leagues to address any issues from the past, and also to give guys a chance to fit in here.

I am hoping Hardee can enlighten the staff as to these issues and assure us that they won't happen here.

8. Hardee

Hardee Walk On

Thanks for the comment PAgamer. The issue has been discussed with staff at one of the leagues and I can let the other staff member(s) at 12th man and TSO know if they need info. It is all rather unfortunate and a internal family matter between me and my son. he has since been told to move out and is now on his own.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
    • Like Like x 1