Approved New Member: Hartwell6

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Hartwell6, Sep 3, 2014.

?

Should Aaron Hartwell be approved?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hartwell6

Hartwell6 Walk On

Name: Aaron Hartwell
    Gamertag/PSN: Heartless611
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS3
    Time Zone: MST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Afternoons
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    OOTP forums

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    None

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Playing for 10 years, online for 3.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Casual but competitive

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I prefer playing with older and more mature players because they know how games are meant to be played and they don't whine or complain when you beat them.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am a Junior in high school and I've been playing video games since I was 6 years old on the Gamecube. When I was about 13, I started playing Minecraft on the PC and moderated on a public server a few months later. I've had a love for baseball and baseball games for as long as I can remember and OOTP has been my favorite game series since i started playing OOTP 14.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I usually don't get involved in the forums because most of the time they don't interest me or they are full of inactive or rude members. From what I've seen in this community, this is not a problem and I can see myself immersing myself in the community of players with similar interests.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I hope to meet members like myself and create friendships that can span across multiple games and platforms.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I would mention it to the commissioner and ask if it is a problem since it is his/her league.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have looked at the openings in The Dugout league and I would be interested in having a team in that league. I have read the rules and the setup of that league seems perfect for what I am looking for.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Keller I've talked to Aaron via e-mail prior to his app. He is a new recruit for the Dugout.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Application Approved. Welcome to TSO Aaron.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hartwell6

Hartwell6 Walk On

Thank you.