Approved New Member: Hasan

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Hasan, Aug 14, 2014.

?

Should Hasan be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hasan

Hasan Walk On

Name: Hasan
    Gamertag/PSN: Playa007
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: Other
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: 8 pm gmt - 2 am gmt
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Reddit

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    N/A

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Video games for about 20 years. Online gaming for 10 years.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    My expertise lie in my experience. I watch a lot of football and appreciate the tactical side. I'd say im an intelligent team player who brings out the best of players around me.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Age isn't an issue, I'm very respectable to all people regardless of where they've come from, they're age or their hobbies. I'm very open minded person who looks forward to meeting others.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm 24 years old and I'm from Manchester. I work full time and I am a season ticket holder at Manchester United. Football is my passion. I also watch a little WWE from time to time.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I can't see myself having any issues fitting in to your community. I'm very open minded and respectful to others.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    A great experience. Meet new people and to get to play some games together!

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Just a quick reminder to the person of the rules. In the heat of gaming anything can be said or happen. I don't hold grudges against others but we all need to be reminded of our responsibilities every now and then. If it's a regular and frequent occurrence then the matter would have to be escalated.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I was approached by a user on reddit. I would like to join a pro club on ps4 for fifa! :)

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Hey man, thanks for reaching out, glad you found us. Great application. Once you're approved I'll point you to our FIFA club section of the site.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Welcome to TSO Hasan

4. MoonBBad

5. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I'm a little jealous :) Welcome man.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Because he loves wrasslin'?

7. Hasan

Hasan Walk On

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome! Really appreciate it. Thanks for the link MoonBBad, You think we'll get to play tonight?

8. MoonBBad

I'm trying to put together a club night for Friday. I've tagged you on the post. You can view alerts on the upper right hand side of the screen.