New Member: HawkeyeBred

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by HawkeyeBred, Oct 1, 2009.

1. HawkeyeBred

HawkeyeBred Guest

New Member: HawkeyeBred

Name: Drew
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN ID: HawkeyeBred
    AIM: None
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Evenings
    Favorite Teams: Chiefs/Hawkeyes
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? No, but I have played in multiplayer offline leagues for several years on NCAA.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games for about 15 years, sports games dating back to Gameday/Gamebreaker in the late 90's, moved to the EA franchises in 2000.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Pure sim. Love a chess-match type game. Prefer a game to be 10-9 rather than 45-42. The more realistic the better.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No problem, I have played offline dynasties on NCAA with people older than me before, and older players tend to be more mature and fit my style more.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and no questions at this point.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. College student at the University of Iowa. Big Chiefs fan and Hawkeye fan. I have classes in the afternoon so evenings are generally best game time for me. As I stated above I've played in several offline dynasties and really enjoy getting into franchises/dynasties with like-minded players, i.e. guys who play sim style and really go for realism. My favorite parts of Madden and NCAA are probably the offseasons: drafting, FA, recruiting, etc. Also I am kind of a stat-head.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Browsed some of them. Only own Madden 10 for PS3 right now so not much info available but would love to get into a good league.
  2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Jul 6, 2009

Get NCAA 10...guarantee I'd have fun trying to beat you.