New member: hawkeyes0380

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Hawkeyes0380, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Hawkeyes0380

Hawkeyes0380 Walk On

Name: John Spiker
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ibetterdanu (xbox)
    Email: johnnyspiker@gmail.com
    AIM: johnnyspiker with gmail
    Time Zone: est
    General Availability: 5pm-1am and weekends
    Favorite Teams: Hawkeyes and USF Bulls
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: from

The Uprising
    Chris Rosa

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

yes both madden and NCAA football
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Video games all my life and online for the past 6 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are?

I game for fun and usually put in about 15 hours a week
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

This is perfect I would consider myself part of this group I hate cheesers and people who can't take a loss
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes and no questions
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm in financial sales and use gaming to escape/wind down from a high strung day, I have my BBA from Iowa and MBA from South Florida and have been involved athletics my entire life. I'm much more casual than my screen name suggest, but it was originally created with reminding my brothers who they were playing online, and I can't change it now.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Hopefully very
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Hopefully a chance to meet some cool people and be able to find leagues that are full of dedicated players who also match my level of maturity in taking a loss and building a franchise.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Not yet but i plan on it
    4. PM the commish of the league you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability.

5. Once you have been accepted into a league the commish will post in your thread saying so.

6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community as a team owner!

2. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

I can vouch for this player, I've been in another league with him for three seasons, played him once (he's all sim) and never heard any never comments about him

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Looks like you missed one. Please edit your post to answer this question before your application can be approved.

4. Hawkeyes0380

Hawkeyes0380 Walk On

I pass it along to the league commish and let him figure out if he wants to put it up for a league vote.

5. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Can we get this approved?

6. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Buller.....

Shaun Mason, I'm looking in your direction

7. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Hate to be a pest, but I need this guy to be able to schedule games in the Uprising when he's approved

8. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Who do I talk to about getting him approved?

9. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Sorry for the delay. Application approved