New member- hawkeyes73

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by hawkeyes73, Jun 23, 2009.

1. hawkeyes73

hawkeyes73 Guest

New member- hawkeyes73

Name:Jonathan Lloyd
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX):psn: jjlloyd
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability:nights and weekends
    Favorite NCAA Team: Iowa
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? Yes, last years game.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?I have been playing video games pretty much my whole life. Online for about five years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Straight up. Play the game as realistic as possible.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No problem for me

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read, and no I have no questions at this time

6. Have you checked out the different leagues between The Tradition and OFFL? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you... I looked at them a little bit, but I am already in a league that came over from operation sports.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

You have been placed in our new PS3 dynasty, Tradition Football - Cream of the Crop. Please head HERE to sign up.

Thanks and Welcome to TF! Please let me know if I can answer any of your questions.