Approved New Member: heathh

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 17, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome heathh,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

HEATHH,

Mention my name when you fill out your application. What a surprise, welcome!

Admins,
    krtgolfing

I've been playing with HEATHH since the PS3 days when MLB The Show first dropped for next-gen. I ran a league for 3 consecutive years and this guy was always active and getting his shit done.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  3. heathh

heathh Walk On

Name: Heath
    PSN: HEATHH
    AIM: hhoward349
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Usually between the hours of 7:00pm-11:00pm Est. Mon-Fri Schedule for Sat and Sun
    Favorite Teams: Ga Bulldogs, Falcons, RedSox
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Stumbled upon league through Tapatalk. However, Randiesel75 told me about this many yrs ago. I just wasnt big in online gaming.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? YES, NCAA, Madden, and MLB the SHOW. Played football on MaddenSimLeagues.com and MLB the Show on EA sports forums commished by AGBandit

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Totally played video games for 15 plus yrs. Online only for about 5yrs.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very SIM, I believe you should keep sports games as real as they should be.. I believe all of us actually think of ourselves out there between the lines!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Honestly, I feel like most young people are not fun to play with. Everyone complains, but with an older group you wont have to worry about a respect issue as much!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? YES. NO.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well, Im married, have a little boy who is about to turn 4. I work as a Service advisor at a chevrolet dealership, and when Im off I love to hang with my family and play video games.. Love cookouts, I have a Smoker that I use to smoke Ribs, and BBQ, a new hobbie I have just got into. Im committed to playing when I get the chance!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself being active, and respectful of my peers

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A very fun gaming experience.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Well, I would pause the game and message my opponent. If they continue to break rules, I text the comish of the league and wait for further instructions. I do my best to be very mature and respectful even if Im not getting the same treatment. I finish the game and wait to see what happens.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? No, I havent yet.. My favorite type of leagues are Stock teams, with very realistic feels, Trades should be somewhat monitored just incase of funny business.. lol

4. heathh

heathh Walk On

Hey buddy, I saw your name and that is what caught my eye in this league. I was wondering if you would remember me? I finally made it over here! lol Still trying to figure out how to send personal messages. Please text me 678.447.4852

5. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Once you're approved you'll be able to :)

Sending message now...

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.. Should be good to go!

7. heathh

heathh Walk On

Thanks, where do I go from here?

8. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Thanks