New Member HebrewNational

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by hebrewnational, Oct 4, 2010.

1. hebrewnational

hebrewnational Walk On

New Member HebrewNational

Name: Levi M.
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox snikerzZzz
    Email: awsumlevi@gmail.com
    AIM: straus501
    Time Zone: pacific standard time
    General Availability: 10 am – 6pm
    Favorite Teams: Fresno State and TEXAS
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Friend who is involved in online dynasty

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Offline for NCAA, Madden and Fifa and regular heads up on xbox live for ncaa and madden

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 15 yrs

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    gamer who loves sports games (fifa, madden and ncaa)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? being in my mid 20's i feel that i am close the the average age of the community and feel that there is a common bond in loving sports games.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? everything seems fair, no questions here

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a big football fan, I attended Fresno state and fell in love with college ball. I am also a huge University of Texas Austin fan as well as a NFL fan. I like playing fantasy football because i feel that it keeps me more engaged with the league.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I feel that this community will make me not only active with TF but become more active with following NCAA players throughout the league.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    A better understanding on how to scout and run a college program at a gamer level

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Approach the user and confront them, if he continues to do it inform the league manager.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I would like to join a Madden league as well as a FIFA league

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Levi, could you please take this application process more seriously and elaborate more on your responses?

3. hebrewnational

hebrewnational Walk On

i updated the response questions, hopes this helps :)

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved

5. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Hebrew,

Are you still interested in Overdrive?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

they make a great hotdog... that's for sure.

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Welcome to the site! If you are interested in the FIFA league, make your way down to that forum and get signed up! We're hoping to launch on Friday with 14 teams -- right now we have 13 teams.

8. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Levi,

I will also follow-up with a PM, but here it is... I am running the Tradition Futbol League for FIFA 11. We have been actively seeking a 14th team owner. Please head down here and check-in if you're interested. Post any questions you may have as we would love to have you.

Details can be found here...

http://www.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35999