New Member: hedache

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by hedache, Dec 13, 2010.

1. hedache

hedache Walk On

Name:hedache
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):hedache (xbox)
    Email: I don't post on public forums, check my profile
    AIM:check profile
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability:Mostly after 10pm, especially after midnight.
    Favorite Teams:Florida Panthers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Operation Sports FIFA forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    FIFA,NHL. I actually hosted many leagues myself for years since EA sports allowed online gaming. Ask me in a PM if you want to see the sites.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since I was a kid. My first online experience was on PC on Diablo, around 97 or something I believe. I was a beta tester for XBOX Live. Since then I've been on Live.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Older, slower and more recreational every day.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm hoping to meet up with a mature crowd, age doesn't matter as long as gaming styles match and we have fun playing each other.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I haven't been able to find the actual rule page for the specific league I'm interested in but have been digging threads and have a good idea what the rules will be like.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm an IT person in love with sports.Specifically soccer and hockey. I play these at least 4-5 nights a week at 37 and I hope to continue as long as my body allows me. That's why most nights I'm not gaming before 11pm-midnight. As a result of that, my majority of gaming preference also goes to sports games.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    If I find fun friends I click with, I can be pretty active depending on availability.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Gain some good online friends to play FIFA with in a league format and friendlies when possible. Hope to find people that fit my gaming style so we make each other happy.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I try to keep playing the game, hopefully avoiding any verbal fighting. I contact the commish for his opinion on what had happened. I present him evidence if applicable.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I am interested in the Futbol league for FIFA 11 XBOX.

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

@hedache - as soon as you are approved, please send me a PM (start new conversation) and then check-in down in the TFL waiting list thread. I did receive your XBL message, so let's review your questions in conversation.

Glad to have you over here at TSO.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TSO headache.

4. hedache

hedache Walk On

Thanks for having me. Is it possible to get appropriate privileges to post in Tradition Futbol League forums?

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

you should have it, I set you up right after approval

6. hedache

hedache Walk On

I don't. I tried logging in on another browser to make sure it has nothing to do with cookies and being logged on and stuff. It says "(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)" at TFL: Tradition Futbol League forum. Sorry for the trouble.