New Member: heelswxman

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 4, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome heelswxman,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. heelswxman

heelswxman Walk On

Name: Heels
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): heelswxman
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: heelswxman
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    General Availability for User vs User games: Whenever
    Favorite Teams: Liverpool, Glasgow Rangers, 1FCK, Miss St, UNC
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: this is kind of a silly question

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Several places, (Sports Interactive, MM, etc.)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Really guys?

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm 31

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. You know who I am.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Yes

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I'm looking to play in FIFA leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? FIFA

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application denied.

Feel free to fill out the application properly and fully heelswxman

• Like Like x 1
  4. heelswxman

heelswxman Walk On

I'm not sure what was improper but I'll try again.

Name: Heels
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): heelswxman
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: heelswxman
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    General Availability for User vs User games: Whenever
    Favorite Teams: Liverpool, Glasgow Rangers, 1FCK, Miss St, UNC
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: this is kind of a silly question, I posted with Helli, Ryno, and a bunch of other guys at MM

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Several places, (Sports Interactive, MM, etc.) NCAA and Fifa

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Really guys? Since the MM days. For a more than a few years now, what 6 or 7?

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm 31, my age is similar to most people here.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Meteorologist living in England, 31, married, 3 dogs, liberal democrat.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in with the soccer guys very well. I'll be giving Blaza a good ribbing for Wenger selling our of Arsenal's best players.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I'm looking to play in FIFA leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Whatever the commish deems is appropriate.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? FIFA

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved heelswxman. Welcome to TSO

TSO Management asks that every new member fill out the application (answering the questions reasonably).

That's all, just doing my civil service TSO job.

• Like Like x 1
  6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

sup Heels

7. heelswxman

heelswxman Walk On

This place looks nice.

8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Old friends huggin it out. Awww shucks. Thanks for leaving me off all of your lists. Another list I missed out on. Lulz

9. heelswxman

heelswxman Walk On

I didn't even know you were here. *Kisses*

• Like Like x 1