Approved New Member: Heisenberg

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 31, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Heisenberg,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Walk On

Jul 31, 2013
    Name: Lester
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX/PS/Steam : Ldawg57
    Time Zone: US Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weeknights/weekends (it changes) after 7pm when the wife is working ;)
    Favorite Teams: New Orleans Saints, LSU, Liverpool FC, New Orleans Pelicans, USMNT
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I used to be a member at MaddenMania back in the day, googled it and brought me here.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Played in a Forza 2 racing league back at MM. Had tons of fun. My username was trojan657

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? For as long as I can remember, been online for about 6 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim-style, anti-money plays and tactics.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think I'll be able to relate seeing as I'm not far behind from the average age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and I will comply.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am married and live in Baton Rouge, LA. I'm a mechanical engineer and recent grad from LSU. Now that I'm done with school I have more time to play video games! My wife works nights (nurse) 3-4 times a week so I've been racking up on playing time..I feel so lucky lol. I used to visit and post MM regularly from 05-09, it was awesome being part of a community and I know that's what I'll get here seeing as I've seen some former MMers admins on here (I think I still have some on my xbox live friends list)

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I know it sounds cliche, but I'm easy going and not hard to get along with. I'm in front of a computer 80% of the time at work so I see myself frequently visiting TSO and positively contributing.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Being part of a community where we play video games, make some friends, have a good time and also discuss things non-gaming such as movies, music, tv, hobbies, etc.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would give him the chance to fix it, if possible. If not, give him the opportunity to go to the league commissioner and admit the wrongdoing. If both fail then I would then go to the league comish and proceed accordingly.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't thoroughly looked at the leagues but I would most be interested in a FIFA, Forza, NCAA, Madden leagues. I'm also on steam and play some games on there, particularly Borderlands 2!
  3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Mar 17, 2011
    +10 points for best handle name in a while
  4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
  5. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Walk On

Jul 31, 2013
    Thanks! Greatest show on television IMO.

Awesome. Thanks!
  6. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Apr 14, 2012
    This must be your picture for the site

7. Heisenberg

Heisenberg Walk On

Jul 31, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  8. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Apr 14, 2010
    Best name ever.

Get ready for a wild ride on August 11th...
  9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:

Gamertag too close to OMlawdog

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010

What's good Lester. Welcome to TSO! As a recruiter for Quality Simulation Football, we are currently recruiting members for our Madden 25 franchise league on the PS3 platform. Based on your application, I thought that you would make a good candidate for ownership in our league if that is something that would interest you.

A little about our league...

The Q will be an owners only online franchise which will advance every third day (72 hrs) with the exception of playoffs and holidays. We will be a slightly non-traditional online franchise, in which we will play every odd season (starting with the 2013 season) and simulate every even season (2014, 2016, etc). The purpose of this is to promote team building, and allow us to truly see our teams develop over the life of the franchise. Owners manage the same team for every season throughout the entire franchise. We will be conducting a team draft lottery shortly after the Madden 25 launch, so that all appointed owners have a fair shot at any team.

While we are a new league by name here on TSO, we are comprised of a solid core of experienced owners and veteran leadership. We are a league that puts a strong emphasis on respect, staying active, and quality "sim" style gameplay. We are currently accepting new member applications for qualified applicants, who are looking for an opportunity to join a PS3 online franchise for Madden 25.

If you are interested, please visit our forum and complete an application accordingly. Don't hesitate to contact me or any of the other league members if you have any questions or concerns regarding our league. We encourage you to apply for our league if it interests you. Enjoy being part of the TSO community!

Doug aka CHUNKNESS
    Quality Simulation Football