Approved New Member: Hetty

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Hetty, Nov 4, 2015.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hetty

Hetty Walk On

Name: Nick
    Gamertag/PSN: MNhetty28
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Work 4 on 4 off overnight shifts. Can play after 6am on my work days or from 2-4 before I go in to work and any time my off days
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Multiple friends are members

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Play in madden/ncaa/NBA/NHL online dynasty leagues for past 5 years

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Video games since my first Nintendo in the 90s and online since around 2009

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Very respectable. I can take losses and have played out some pretty bad blowouts without throwing a tantrum or quitting. I just enjoy the competition

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Honestly if they enjoy playing madden that's all that Really matters to me. Not really judgmental and am open to others opinions or beliefs

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    Live in MN. My Life revolves around sports

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Never had a problem with new people. Can't see there being any problems fitting in if everyone enjoys online competition as much as I do

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    An enjoyable online experience with friendly competition.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I would play the game out and ask if it was intentional. I can understand in an online game how somebody might mistakenly break a rule mid game. If the person clearly wanted to break the rules I would let the community know and let the deciding powers make they're decision on how to handle it

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I would like to be in a league that my friends have been telling me about. 32 man madden league where everyone understands how to enjoyably play the game and communicate well to get the games played timley. The league I'm told is madden ballers association

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

approved. However, I would not let the community know about this. Take this up with the commissioner of the league and let them handle the situation.

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

What are you talking about public trials are always the best;)