Approved New Member: heznfire

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 1, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome heznfire,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. heznfire

heznfire Walk On

Name: Drew
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): heznfire (PS3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: Evenings during the week, all day on weekends
    Favorite Teams: Michigan Wolverines, Lakers, Cowboys, Angels, Ducks
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: My friend, Andrew

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, I am currently in a NCAA Football '12 online dynasty.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since I was a kid. I have played online for the past few years, but this has been my first year participating in online leagues.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a straight-laced player. I always play sim-style, even when playing with my friends at home.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? While I'm a few years younger than the average age of the community, I feel I will fit right in as I enjoy playing mature opponents.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and no concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I just finished my undergraduate studies at the University of Michigan, and I plan to enroll in law school in the fall. In my spare time, I am a huge sports fan, which is why I generally only play sports video games.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? After getting my first taste of online league play with NCAA Football '12 this year, I feel I will fit in with the community well. I always do my best to stay active and play my games as quickly as possible. While I am competitive, I do not talk much trash and will give props to my opponent when I'm defeated.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I've really enjoyed my experience with my NCAA Football '12 online dynasty, and I feel TSO is a great place to expand that experience. I enjoy civilized leagues where users play the game with respect.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? For the first incident, I would PM my opponent about the violation and try to resolve the issue between the two of us, just in case it was an accident. If the problem persisted, I would report the violation to the league commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I'm interested in the Tradition Futbol Serie league opening. My friend, Andrew, asked me if I would be interested in joining the league earlier this evening, and then he informed me of what steps I need to take on TSO.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  3. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved, welcome to TSO Drew