Approved New Member: Hitmhrd72

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 12, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Hitmhrd72,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Hitmhrd72

Hitmhrd72 Walk On

Name: Gabriel Chandler
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Hitmhrd72 (XBOX)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Changabe72@yahoo.com
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Just about every night after 8pm. A little bit earlier on weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Jacksonville Jaguars, LA Lakers, Florida Gators
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I heard about you guys while reading about Madden on the OS boards a while ago.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes. What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? NCAA, Madden, Forza and NBA. Where? Mostly with the other online community I am with called the RFC. I am currently in a car club in Forza.

2. How long have you been playing video games? I have been playing for as long as I can remember. I think it is safe to say well over 20 years or so. How long have you been playing online? Been playing online for over 15 years. I think around the Madden 2005 days on the Playstation.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very sim. Sometimes I am sim to a fault. A badge I proudly wear.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am pretty open minded. I have been guys anywhere from high schoolers on up. I don't really care as long as they can play the game the way it should be played.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes I have. Any questions or concerns? None at all.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well, I have been playing Madden since back in old days. I generally play just about any genre as long as it is interesting. I prefer sports games. I am retired Navy, with a lot of time on my hands. I am married with 3 kids. They play about as much as I do but not online. I am currently living in Texas right now. I don't talk in parties much, but will join in if invited. Just looking to get some great times in online playing whatever.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I will try to be a visible as I can in the forums. I generally don't post much unless I really have something to say, but I won't become invisible.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to meet some good people with a passion for realistic gaming. I have made some great friends in my other community and hope to do so here as well.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Having had to do this before, if in chat, I will my opponent know he/she has violated a rule. If it continues, I will continue the game and report the offense. The same thing would go if not on headphones, just a with a game pause and message.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Not yet. Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Not sure about any league set ups as of yet, but I will interested in any Madden, NCAA and Forza. Perhaps NBA if the right situation presents itself.

3. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Guessing you spent time at NAS JAX or Mayport?

4. Hitmhrd72

Hitmhrd72 Walk On

Actually Cecil Field before they shut it down. That should give you an idea of when I joined.

5. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Hahah I pass Cecil Field on the way to work everyday....They fly jets there still though.....Does that mean they reopened it or it's separate from where you were?

6. Hitmhrd72

Hitmhrd72 Walk On

I think they have opened some parts of it the airfield. Not sure. Haven't been there in a long time. That whole area had hangars and barracks where we slept and went to work. Honestly, I haven't seen any pictures of it since they reopened it and changed the name.

7. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Yeah I live in Orange Park so I know the area well.....For a while, Cecil had jets flying every single day.

8. Hitmhrd72

Hitmhrd72 Walk On

I don't know why they closed it, but after they did, I remember hearing that Navy wished they didn't. Oceana got overrun with commands and aircraft. They literally didn't have enough space. Safe to say the base closure list wasn't thought out very well.

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved. Welcome, sir.

10. Hitmhrd72

Hitmhrd72 Walk On

Thanks. Looking forward to meeting and playing you guys!

• Like Like x 1
  11. TerentiusXIII

TerentiusXIII Walk On

Welcome to TSO and thanks for telling me about.

12. Hitmhrd72

Hitmhrd72 Walk On

No problem, bro.