Approved New Member: Hittinhawks

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Hittinhawks, Feb 3, 2016.

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hittinhawks

Hittinhawks Walk On

Feb 3, 2016
    Gamertag/PSN: Gamertag: HITTINHAWKS
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX 360, XBOX One
    Time Zone: PST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: 9PM EST weekdays, open weekends
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Charter private messaged me about it.

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    I am currently the commissioner of

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I've been playing online since I was about 19 and I've been playing video games in general since I was 5.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I think I am a NFL superfan first off and so that translates over to madden very well, I love to look at Madden more from a challenging myself standpoint rather than looking at mere wins and losses. The more challanges and more strategy I need the better.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    My league is no different, we do not accept applications from those under the age of 25.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I have a wife, two kids I am a union carpenter. I have been the commissioner of for 4 years and I love strategic madden football.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I'm a easy guy to schedule and get along with. With that being the case I think I would possibly fit very well.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    An avenue for my hobby where I get to be a participant rather than the riggers of being the league commissioner

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Inform him of the exact rule violation in a polite manner, if he continues I would finish the game and report the infraction to the commissioner with the twitch broadcast time of infraction.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I would like to join the league Charter is in if at all possible. Thank you for your consideration.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Jan 31, 2011
    Approved, welcome to TSO charter04
    • Like Like x 2
  3. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Jul 30, 2010
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hittinhawks

Hittinhawks Walk On