New Member: HokieIrish

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by hokieirish, Jul 22, 2009.

1. hokieirish

hokieirish Guest

New Member: HokieIrish

Name: Hunter Lowe
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): HokieIrish (PSN)
    AIM: tsaf9393
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Very flexible. Most nights.
    Favorite NCAA Team: Virginia Tech
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From forum member vteazye86

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? I played in two online dynastys last year on NCAA '09. One I found on and the other was just a group of friends from school. I've also played in a few NASCAR Racing leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since Nintendo first came out. The first time I played online was on the TEN network about 12-13 years ago.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a competitive player that likes to have fun. I enjoy mostly simulations and hate people who glitch/cheat.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? That's pretty close to my age and I'm apart of a clan that has several members that are above that age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I have read all of the rules.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a graduate from Virginia Tech, although, I am still there working on a second degree in Mechanical Engineering. I enjoy all sports and am an avid golfer.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes, I would like to join the teambuilder league.
  2. VTEaZyE86

VTEaZyE86 Guest

Good to see you took my advice, haha. Sandman on the 360 side can vouch for him too. I'll add you to the Teambuilder roster. Welcome aboard!
  3. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Feb 10, 2009
    yep - another friend of mine from Virginia Tech.

he's good.
  4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Welcome to TF! Glad vteazye was able to pull you over to his Teambuilder league