New Member- hoodlum10

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by hoodlum10, Jun 24, 2009.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

New Member- hoodlum10

Name: Ryan Hood
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): psn: hoodlum10
    Email: hoodlum10@ymail.com
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: u.s central time
    General Availability: afternoon and night
    Favorite NCAA Team: Mizzzou Tigers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    yes, just ones that were set up in a psn lobby
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? i have played video games my whole life, and online for 2 years since i got the ps3

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    very competitive, love to win, some skill, but i wont be on the top 100 leaderboard
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    no problem, i am mature and wont be an issue.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    nope, all sounds just fine
    6. Have you checked out the different leagues between The Tradition and OFFL? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you... i have seen them, but i was told that by coming here i could bring my ps3 league, we are going to be your first ps3 league, so im already in a league.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Approved.

Welcome. Let me know if you need any help getting your dynasty set up here. We will be talking in the near future, I'm sure.

3. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

great, thanks bro, everything is going well so far. 1 thing i am confused about is the pics on your signature. i'm assuming iowa and rice our the teams you use for od, how can i get 1 for UCLA?

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    We all have league specific sigs that we usually make. We can work that out a bit later. Ryno usually designs them.