New Member: hoosier4974

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by hoosier4974, Sep 17, 2010.

1. hoosier4974

hoosier4974 Walk On

New Member: hoosier4974

Name: Gary
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX = hoosier4974
    Email: hoosier4974@gmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Late evening, morning and afternoon
    Favorite Teams: Chicago Blackhawks
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: New NHL League forming was posted on another website

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NFL 2K5, NCAA Football and Madden @ Operation Sports

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games for 30+ years, online since XBox Live's inception

3. What type of player would you say you are? I play games to have fun and like to play sports game as they would be played in the real world. I take my losses like a man and dont bring any drama with me at game time.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I have no problem playing against younger or older gamers for that matter.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read them, no questions at this point.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a divorced father of three beautiful girls. I have been a gamer for 30+ years and have owned many different game systems over the years. I currently own a 360 and PS3. I do most of my gaming on the 360 but and use the PS3 for exclusive titles and for bluray movies

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I like to frequent gaming forums. I have been a member at Operation Sports for the past 7 years.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I'd like to participate in some leagues with other adults who play sports video games in a sim type manner.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'd discuss it with the individual at first in a non confrontational way and express my concerns, giving him a chance to change that behavior. Maybe it was an honest mistake and I think as adults we could discuss it and hopefully come to a solution.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? At this stage I am interested in playing in an XBox EA NHL11 league. I'm currently on an EASHL team so I'd not be interested in that for now.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Gary! Get with Nautica about the newly forming NHL league!

3. hoosier4974

hoosier4974 Walk On

TY much Emmdotfrisk......I have already contacted Nautica (y)