New Member: HopkinsHeel

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by HopkinsHeel, Jul 16, 2010.

1. HopkinsHeel

HopkinsHeel Walk On

New Member: HopkinsHeel

Name: Chris
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): HopkinsHeel (PS3
    Email: jhubaseball@yahoo.com
    AIM: N/A - will get if needed
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Evenings and Weekends
    Favorite Teams: UNC
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? I have not played in a console online league, but have played OOTP online and also am very active on whatifsports.com with their dynasty leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 20 years approx. This would be my first online console dynasty.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Engaged player with integrity. I'm looking to join one world and give my all to that world. I will treat all of my league mates with respect b/c in the end this is a game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm 29 so I fit right in the median of TF's average age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have and no. I think they are great. I run two worlds on whatifsports.com and appreciate the depth TF has gone to ensure well run dynasties. That is one of the main reasons I am here.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am an account executive for two sports radio stations. I have a wife and a one year old. I bought NCAA every year from '96 or so until '06 and at that point I felt the series had gotten really stale (happens when you don't have competition). Once OS gave the game a 9/10 I was sold and couldn't be happier. I'm loving playing the game and would love the opportunity to play in an online dynasty.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Thats TBD. As I'm sure everyone is, I'm very busy. I definitely have time to be a good member of one online league, but wouldn't look to join another for awhile. I like to look at it as a natural progression. My first goal will be to join a dynasty here and make sure I do everything I can to make it the best one possible.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I love video games. They are definitely an escape from the real world. As much as I enjoy solo dynasties, they eventually get stale. I want to take the next step to playing against human players.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I report the situation to the commissioner of the world and let them handle it. If they want my input, I'll gladly give it to them.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I haven't had a chance to do that yet as it seemed like this should be the first step to take. I'll definitely go take a look now though!

Looking forward to hearing from someone who thinks I would be a good fit for their dynasty.

-Chris

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Can you finish this question for us?

3. HopkinsHeel

HopkinsHeel Walk On

Sorry about that, I finished my answer.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Thank you for responding so quickly Chris. Application Approved. Welcome to TF!

5. HopkinsHeel

HopkinsHeel Walk On

I sent out PM's to the PS3 leagues that haven't started yet. Is that the extent of what I can do to proactively look for a league to join?