New Member: hoppedupford

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 21, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome hoppedupford,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

Name: scot
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none
    Time Zone: pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games: xbox
    Favorite Teams: 49ers,cardnials,chiefs,browns,spurs
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: relative

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?madden

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 33 years or so.

3. What type of player would you say you are? quiet, defently sim player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i have no problem with anyones age just as long as they are respectful and play sim style

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yes

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I work full time, married with a son, love cars, and there nothing i like to do more when win the kid is asleep and wife is watching tv, to sit down and play some games of madden
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?i see myself fitting in fine

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? to find a active sim league to play in and find other players that also enjoy other gams that i do

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?be quiet, play out the game, win anyway, and voice my complaint to the comm

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?madden, looking to the league my nephew is in
    4. Once your application has been approved, a staff member will post in your application thread saying so.

5. PM the commish of the league(s) you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability.

6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community!

This may seem like a completely long, complicated process, and it might be. Unfortunately in order to protect the core values and strength of our leagues, we must screen applicants. It is much better to screen the immature/cheating/bad eggs out now that it is to have them removed from an already running league.

[​IMG]

3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Approved, this is my uncle. Been gaming with him for years. Keller he wants in TMFL with us

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Not for this season right - for Madden 12? Make sure he's on the spot when we open up for sign ups.

5. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Ya for 12 or if it would help him secure a spot, this season...

I couldn't play my game last night bc rush still in the franchise

• Like Like x 1
  6. Keller

He would have had to join prior to this season to secure a spot. We aren't opening up membership to anyone until around the drop of 12. Being that you're in the league you'll know exactly when things are going down to make sure he gets a spot.

7. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

i will play this season if you need someone. bored waiting for the new madden and that way it will give me a feel on how things work before the new game comes out

8. Keller

I appreciate the interest Scot but we aren't open for new members currently now that our final season is underway. Its a necessary measure unfortunately - as I mentioned to John, he will have the inside scoop on when we are opening up for business for Madden 12 so he can relay that message to you.

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Why can't he play '11?

10. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Supposedly keller has frozen his rosters or something. Seems like a waste to not let him in. Theres only like 8 active guys.

11. Keller

Its to prevent anyone from joining in 11 just to secure a spot for 12.

12. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    So say that up front.

13. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

I don't expect to get A spot in 12 for playing partial franchise in 11, you already stated I would not. I just wanted to play some games and get A feel for how things work incase i do get into 12. Anyhow if anyone would like to play some games of 11 before 12 comes out let me know

• Like Like x 1
  14. Keller

Thats obviously an excellent point - if you'd like to play under those terms, you're more than welcome to. Head over to the TMFL forums to acclimate yourself. Sorry I didn't understand your angle to begin with.