New Member: Hornfaninbama

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by hornfaninbama, Oct 26, 2009.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Oct 21, 2009
    New Member: Hornfaninbama

Name: Trey

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBL Bulgytexas

Time Zone:Central

General Availability: M-F after 5 and most of the day weekends

Favorite Teams: Texas and Alabama (Grew up in Dallas attended Alabama)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I googled NCAA strategies and forums and this one came up. I visited most of the other ones but this one seems to have people more my age. Fewer teens and tweens.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)?

I played in one OL on one of the MLB2K games on original Xbox. Myself and a few others were the only active people in a 20 person league. I have wanted to get into an OD for a while.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing videogames forever. I had Tecmo Bowl and Tecmo Super Bowl back in the day. I have been playing online since 2004. On NCAA 07 and 08 I was one of the top 100 players online on original Xbox.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I am a pretty straight player. I like the spread offense, pretty balanced between running and passing. I am not a scrambler with the QB. I will run him on occasion, but I hate people who take the QB on a bootleg and scramble every play. If I call a pass I will stay in the pocket for the most part. I will run designed QB runs and options. I like to change my defensive playbook often. I ran the 4-4 out of the 4-3 PB almost exclusively a few years ago. I have changed as the games change. 3-4 and 4-2-5 are what I am running defensively right now.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I like it the older players are generally more of a straight game and less cheesy. I hate the cheese.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes and none.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am an older college student. I will graduate in Dec. So my time to play may take a hit, but right now it is the main way I relax after a full day of class and work. I just upgraded to a 360 about a month ago. I had been on the original xbox up til then. I have finished a few dynastys in both 07 and 08. Just a smidge anticlimactic I have to say. I love playing online. I like sim style play. I love my Texas Longhorns and the Crimson Tide, but would be open to playing with just about anyone. Auburn, Tennessee, OU and A&M are out tho for obvious reasons. I played one game with each of them a few years ago to get the trophy for playing and winning with every team in the top 25.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I haven't checked out the leagues yet but that is where I am headed next. I am just looking for a OD to join. Hopefully one that will stay active for a while that I can really get into. I have a team I created thru teambuilder a few weeks ago, and I have gone through a few years with my Nor-Cal St. Reapers. (I used the Samcro logo) I am starting to get the hang of the recruiting changes from oldxbox to the 360. I am still a little bit of a noob where it is concerned, but once the games get started I am sure I will be just fine.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads: