New Member: Hospital_heff

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 22, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Hospital_heff,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

3. Hospital_heff

Hospital_heff Walk On

Name: Jeff
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): wonderheff211 PSN
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:N/A
    Time Zone:pacific
    General Availability for User vs User games:130pm-1000pm
    Favorite Teams: Seattle Seahawks, Denver Broncos, Oklahoma Thunder,
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: My friend Yoshi, Josh

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played on a madden 10 dynasty & Fantasy a madden 10 Fantasy draft leagu

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since 5th grade. As for online i'd say for the past 3 years or so

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would consider myself a hardcore gamer who is committed to whatever games i play whether its first person shooters, role playing or sports games.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Its doesn't bother me since most of the gamers are my age. I think its good because the players are more mature & play at a higher level.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes i read the rules a few times & think they clarify whats acceptable and whats not. I do have a question however. In overtime games what rules apply when going for it on 4th down? for example could you go for it if your on your own 40-45 yardline?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well i work at a hospital full time for the past 7 years. I usually work tell 1pm pacific and available to play anytime between 1pm-1000pm i'm pretty flexible with my schedule. I really enjoy watching & playing sports. Especially NFL & college basketball

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself fitting in great with the community. I think i would bring in a great amount of energy, maturity & competition to the league.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to get of of being a member of TSO. Fun, a great gaming experience & an opportunity to meet other fellow gamers like myself.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Observed the situation to see if it was intentional or by accident then if it was contact the league commissioner to report the incident.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? No i haven't checked out any other leagues at the moment. However i'm interested in joining a online franchise for PS3 preferably as the owner of the Seattle Seahawks

4. Hospital_heff

Hospital_heff Walk On

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Jeff,

Application approved, welcome to TSO - I've notified Shaun Mason to delete your other account.

As far as question 5, those will be league specific. Check with the commissioner of the league you're in and they will explain.

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Would you rather have wonderheff211 since it matches your GT?

7. Hospital_heff

Hospital_heff Walk On

Nah it doesn't really matter. I'll just keep hospital_heff that works

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Starting a Madden league called: THE League.

The goal is to have a 32 team league.

I believe there will be a draft for team selection as to keep it fair, our forum should be up soon but if your interested just get at one of the following

KnightNoles
    Big D
    BigSmooth33
    bamagrad

"@insertname"

9. Big D

Big D Walk On

10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

whoops, I see that now that I actually paid more attention to the list