New Member: houtz

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by houtz, Jun 18, 2010.

1. houtz

houtz Undefeated in HK

New Member: houtz

Name: Josh Houtz
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: houtz
    Email: joshhoutz@msn.com
    AIM: myglockyourhead
    Time Zone: houtz
    General Availability: Anytime after 7 PM EST
    Favorite Teams: Miami Dolphins, Pittsburgh Pirates, Ohio State Buckeyes, Philadelphia 76ers, Philadelphia Flyers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Bruce80

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I played in several Madden leagues.

- Madden Players League 6 seasons
    - The Golden Turducken (commish) 2 seasons
    - 2-2-0 3 seasons
    - GBN 1 season
    - The Golden Turducken 3 seasons
    - XFL 2 seasons

And I'm sure there were a couple other leagues here and there.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Since 2005

3. What type of player would you say you are?

100% Sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

No problems at all. I ran VSN for a brief period of time and there age group ranged from like 15-30, with a majority of owners being in high school. It'll be nice to be in a community where the main focus is being SIM and having fun.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

None whatsoever!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm 23 years old. Recently split with my girlfriend of 4 years so I've taken a bit of i hiatus from the online gaming community. With NCAA and Madden arriving soon I plan to try and get into leagues or run some of my own before hand.

Like I said I helped run VSN for a brief period of time running several leagues and keeping the activity up. I have an HD recorder so I'm hoping I can help this site with videos, etc....

For my profession I am a full time cook. I also do videography work on the side. I'm hoping to someday be working as a videographer full time.

I'm a die hard Miami Dolphins fan. No sports team means more to me then the Miami Dolphins. I'm hoping that this is our year :)

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

When Madden drops I'll probably be on every day looking for games. Possibly sooner depending on how interested I become in NCAA

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I'm hoping to play a bunch of great people and become an active member of the community.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Probably first pause the game and inform the player of what he/she has done. If the problem consists I would probably play the game out and then PM the commissioner of the league. From there I expect the commissioner to handle it the way he or she feels is necessary.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I've seen several I'm interested in. I might possibly join my boy CLW's GBN Dynasty depending on whether or not I get NCAA. Aside from that whatever the "premier" Madden League is on PS3 I'd definitely be interested in joining.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Houtz, I recognize that name from VSN. Golden Sombrero to be exact. Welcome to TF!

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

My recruit shows up! Nice welcome Houtz!

5. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Hey man. If you are interested in a PS3 league, check out Training Day. Take a look and post on the waiting list thread and we will get you right in. I think we actually have 1 opening.

6. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

VSN represent!

7. houtz

houtz Undefeated in HK

MM/VSN represent :)

Thanks for the offer runthepound. I might just have to take you up on that. I need to see what CLW has planned for the GBN first :)

8. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

R.I.P.

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Even though Houtz is a fish fan, he's still a great dude. Just has poor judgement on sports teams lol. Welcome to TF though! Great addition to the community.

10. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Well well well...a Houtz sighting!!!

Whassup man, have fun here.