Approved New Member: HRPaperstax28

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by HRPaperstax28, Feb 13, 2016.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HRPaperstax28

HRPaperstax28 Walk On

Name: Keith Sherritt
    Gamertag/PSN: HRPaperstax28
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: afternoons and early evenings (until 6:30p) all week, 1-2 nights a week and usually open on the weekends
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    FIFA Forums

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    League Gaming, Absolute Gaming

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    since Atari, online off and on since the first xbox

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    average/below average in competitive leagues

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    sounds fine to me

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I live in Minneapolis, work nights at a club downtown. I enjoy playing sports on console (FIFA, NBA 2K) and in real life (softball, basketball, volleyball, bowling). I like beer and tacos. I like hip hop music from 90-05, then it starts to go down hill. do you guys like me yet?? ;) I feel like I need to attach a bathroom selfie or something . . . lol

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    not quite sure, I'm a pretty easy going guy so I don't think I'd have a problem

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I'm hoping for some fun competition, I'm hoping to get better at FIFA

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    first time? I'd probably send the person a message about it. if it's really egregious and affects the outcome of the game I'd probably get a mod involved. if there was any way I can video or screen grab proof of the violation, I would have that accompany my complaint

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    a little? couldn't find where the openings were listed. looking for a FIFA league and I see you have 3 of them. any openings at the moment?

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Approved, welcome to TSO