New Member: hskr8128

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 14, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome hskr8128,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Name: DJ
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): huskers8128(XBOX)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Mountain
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weeknights
    Favorite Teams: Nebraska Cornhuskers, Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bulls
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, the only leagues I really participate in are NCAA and Madden leagues. I have been a member of an NCAA league for the past couple years with a solid group of guys

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing games since I was about 6. I honestly don't play online very often because of the amount of nonsense you run into. I have been in a league for the past 2 NCAA titles but don't usually play much else online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Straight forward, sim player. I get very upset when I feel like people aren't playing straight so I make sure that I am playing that way too.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel like I will fit in perfectly with the community here. I've always been more mature than most my age and I have two children so I don't get to act like a kid anymore :eek:

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. The rules sound great.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a 22 year old who runs their own restaurant so I don't have a lot of free time on my hands. When I do have free time, I like to play NCAA and Madden and play with my kids. I live, breathe and eat Nebraska football. I was born and raised in Omaha, NE so it would almost be treason not to be a huge Huskers fan. I also became a big fan of the Packers when I was about 12 (Mainly thanks to the traitor Brett Favre) and have been a huge follower of them ever since. I have a 3 year old daughter and 3 month old daughter and have been with my fiance for almost 6 years.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Good. With the things I look for and need out of a forum, I think TF will be a much better fit for me then OS was.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to meet a lot of good new people. However, my top goal is to have a nice, well run community that me and my fellow dynasty members can use to enhance our dynasty experience.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First, I would make sure my opponent knows they are breaking the rules. If the are aware, I would make sure I saved the highlights to show to the admin/commish to deal with that person appropriately.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't gotten a chance to look at the other leagues being hosted here. I am a member of a very solid, established '11 OD and I'm not sure if I'm interested in joining another just yet.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

What kind of food do you serve?

4. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'm the General Manager of an IHOP

5. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads: