Approved New Member: HTX24

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 24, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome HTX24,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. HTX24

HTX24 Walk On

Name:Evan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):SouthernSmke23(Xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:seventhirteene(AIM)
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability for User vs User games:Early mornings, late nights, and weekends
    Favorite Teams:Houston Rockets, Houston Astros, Houston Texans, Texas Longhorns
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:A member of another message board I post on mentioned it in passing in our annual college football thread

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I've played in an Ncaa league amongst friends for a few years and a Madden league that was started where I used to work.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing video games since age 5. I had a Sega Genesis and Sonic the Hedgehog 2, along with Nba jam. The earliest I remember playing online is when Madden NFL 07 came out.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I'm just like most players. Trying to find a way to enjoy video games and stay competitive. Of course I want to win every game I play, but I can also respect when the person I'm facing is just better than me. I'm not one to start trouble or quit games because I'm losing.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Age isn't really a problem. From the looks of things this seems to be a well ran, mature website for serious gamers. I wouldn't have signed up if I felt like it was too much to handle.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have. No questions over here.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Born and raised in Houston. I attended the University of Houston for 2 years but had to put finishing my degree on hold for personal reasons. I plan to return in the spring to finish my degree. I've been a sports fan ever since the Rockets won their first of back to back NBA Titles in 1994. Right now I just work M-F and play video games in my spare time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Starting off, just looking to get into one of these online leagues here. Then recruit other people on here and maybe start one of my own. Of course I'll contribute daily to any topics on here that interest me. Also, help any new members as best as possible.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    A better experience playing online and alot of discussions on video games and sports in general.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Make sure I save some proof of my opponent breaking the rules and contact the league manager/administrator. Let him handle it from there.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    Haven't had a chance to look at the different leagues. Wanted to do this and get approved first. Any suggestions would be great though.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Nice application.

Approved, welcome to TSO.

4. HTX24

HTX24 Walk On

Thanks.

5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads: