New Member: HurricaneWarning6

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by DJDunn6, Feb 19, 2010.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

New Member: HurricaneWarning6

Name:Danny
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):pS3:DJDunn6
    Email:djdunn@verizon.net
    AIM:dunn06
    Time Zone:EST
    General Availability:
    Any night at all really after 9pm est, most of the weekend and some days here and there during the week.
    Favorite Teams:
    Miami HUrricanes, Michigan Wolverines and the Philadelphia Eagles
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:G-Unit5281

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes several online dynasty's in NCAA and NDL Farm and the NGDL also several madden leagues(not a big fan though)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I played space invaders and 10 yard fight however tecmo bowl is still the best game ever that should answer that question. Since around 2002 online...

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    mostly conservative and realistic

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I am fine with any aged gamer who understands the rules and plays within them and is respectful of the other in the league.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have read them and no concerns or comments.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am married with 3 kids and live in NJ. I played college baseball, still play softball and indoor flag football. Love to play NCAA in my spare time when my kids let me it is a good outlet to get away from my day. I have my own business and used to coach HS football and may again this upcoming fall. Really looking forward to this league it would seem that there is a nice attention to detail here and very friendly.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Really any of the NCAA based leagues.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Not sure why those smiley's come up sorry about that. It should be Danny and under age is should say old and psn user name is also djdunn6...

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome to TF, Danny.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Glad to see you made it over man. Welcome to TF.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Thanks...

6. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Glad to see you join here. We have a Gator opening in SEC Speed so if you'd like 8 user games a season, we'd love to have you.

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Sure I would love to, as many user games as possible is great with me. DJDunn6 on psn dunn06 on aim forwards to my cell, thanks...